Applying What You've Learned
Ready to work with your two students? Go for it! Below are the submission requirements:
- A CCC photo/video release signed by each student, in PDF or JPG format
- A before video of each team completing the Connection Course (prior to any of your instruction.)
- An after video of each team completing the same Connection Course (as the Week 6 Connection Work exercise.)
- A video of each team applying Puppy Politeness Poker counter-intuitives
- A video of each team applying standing Really Real Relaxation
- A CCC Instructor Evaluation Form completed by each student.
- A completed CCC Instructor Training Log recording the number of hours you taught.
*All video should be submitted via your individual CCC Dropbox folder. Do not post your videos on YouTube, or any similar site.
You'll soon be removed from the online course and will no longer have access to it! Use the CCC Instructor Community forum for access to what you'll need to work with your two students.
Please post any questions about the process directly to the forum rather than emailing Cindy privately. That way anyone who might have the same question will have access to the response.
Good luck & have fun!